Tuesday, April 23, 2013

WHEN NIGHT REPLACES DAY

I ate dinner while watching the ABC Evening News with Dian Sawyer on tv tables.  I also watched the reality television competition shows Splash and Dancing with the Stars.  I did some Internet surfing.  Soon I'll be going to bed.  I'll wake up the next morning.  It's no longer daytime.  Night has returned yet again.  I always knew that night would return.  There never was any doubt in my mind.  And now that night is here, I'm prepared to get some much needed sleep.  Sleep is just as crucial as being awake.  I'll be eating breakfast a few hours from now.  A brand new day will start a few hours from now.  Time moves forward regardless of if the Gentle Reader and I are prepared for it.
And as I'm lost in thought regarding the passage of time, here are some photos of actress Abbie Cornish.














No comments: