Saturday, April 13, 2013

CLOUDY SKIES ABOVE CLEVELAND, OHIO

It was too good to be true.  Blue skies are gone.  And clouds cover the skies yet again.  Yes, it might rain.  It's been raining off and on starting the second half of this week.  It's not expected to rain next week, but that could always change at any moment.  The only guarantee is that there are no guarantee as far as the weather is concerned.  At any rate, I'm in the library and it's not likely to rain inside the library (Unless there is going to be some freak weather pattern that I'm not aware of).  And I'm tempted to take this time to talk about politics.  Yet, the only thing I know about politics is what I read about in the newspaper and see in the evening news.  I could talk about something else, but that something else escapes me for the moment.  I'll think of something else to talk about beyond the weather someday soon.  I'll let you know what that topic is when it comes to my mind.
And as I'm lost in thought in the pouring rain, here are some photos of Alyson "Aly" Michalka and Amanda Joy "AJ" Michalka who formed the rock band Aly and AJ (Also called 78 Violet).














 








 
 

 
 Alyson Michalka and Leighton Meester
Amanda Joy AJ Michalka and Nastia Liukin

No comments: