Friday, April 12, 2013

REGARDING THE ABSENCE OF RAIN

It rained late afternoon and most of the evening for both Wednesday and Thursday this week.  Rain didn't fall late afternoon and most of the evening tonight.  And I'm sure the fish, ducks and plants are disappointed when I say this, it looks like dry weather for a while.  Of course, I've been wrong about the weather before.  And I was stuck in the middle of a heavy thunderstorm without an umbrella on Wednesday.  I try to be prepared, but sometimes the weather catches me off guard.  I try the best I can and hope that what I've done is enough.  Still, it's nice to see the rain fall.  Watching the rain fall is just as wonderful as dry weather.  And rain is the best way to avoid a drought (Which I always viewed as being vastly worse by comparison).  So bring on the rain (If more is going to fall this week).  I'm ready for anything (Most of the time). 
And as I'm lost in thought under the moon light, here are some photos of actress Mira Sorvino.

 













No comments: