Monday, April 22, 2013

OPTIONS

Today is a good day.  Ok, it's true that I'm still working minimum wage.  It's true that I still hasn't been able to get my own apartment relaunched but instead is living in my Mom's house instead.  It's true that my efforts to repay my college tuition loans for attending, but failing to graduate (Despite getting 3.0 grade point average) Franklin University is taking longer than expected.  And yes, it's true that it's taking Summer longer than expected to arrive.  But despite it all, it's still a good day.  Anytime the door of opportunity is closed, GOD always leaves the window open to crawl through.  And all it takes is finding out where that window of opportunity to crawl out of is located while the door to opportunity is locked and bolted shut.  Optimism is always the spice of life.
And as I'm lost in thought on Earth Day, here are some photos of actress Eliza Dushku.




No comments: