Monday, April 29, 2013

ROAR

I'm trying to download photos onto this Internet blog without success.  The Internet server kept shutting down and rebooting over and over again.  So I guess I'm cutting and pasting instead.  Oh well, such things happen.  I have no idea why the Internet has moments like this, but there's always a clever way around anything if one knows how to look for it.  I pray to GOD that writing this Internet blog actually turns out to be a good idea.  I'm gambling that writing this Internet blog is a good idea.  I've heard horror stories about people having their lives ruined because of the Internet blogs that they write and I don't want befall such a fate.  Does absolutely everybody who writes an Internet blog is going to end up ruining their lives or only those who isn't careful about what subjects they write about?  At any rate, I need to be careful what I write so I don't wreck my life trying to express myself on the Internet.  So I try to write Internet blogs that won't cause too much of a stir and are about as crowd pleasing as possible. 
And as I'm lost in thought while trying to figure out how to surf the Internet without problems, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Melanie Brown aka Mel B, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C.
Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C and Emma Bunton


Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C., Melanie Brown aka Mel B. and Emma Bunton
Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton and Melanie Brown aka Mel B
Emma Bunton and Geri Halliwell
Geri Halliwell, Melanie Chisholm aka Mel C and Emma Bunton
Victoria Beckham











No comments: