Sunday, April 21, 2013

GREEN

I wonder how GOD came up with the idea of chosing green as the color of grass.  What other colors did GOD choose for grass before deciding to have it the color of green?  Was there ever a time when GOD wanted grass to be blue in color?  Or silver?  Or yellow?  Or was green always the intended color of grass.  Was there a committe to chose the color of grass or did GOD choose green as the color of grass on his own.  I know wondering how GOD chose green as the color of grass isn't really significant in the grand scheme of things, but I'm still curious.  And perhaps nobody will ever really know why GOD chose green as the color of grass.  And in the end, I'm fine with that.
And as I'm lost in thought while looking at the grass in the front and back lawn, here are some photos of actress Heather Graham.





 
 










No comments: