Saturday, April 27, 2013

GWYNETH PALTROW'S BRAND NEW DRESS

What do you, the Gentle Reader, think about Gwyneth Paltrow's brand new dress?
To say that Gwyneth Paltrow's dress leaves nothing to the imagination is an understatement.  And it's moments like this when I wish I had backstage access to these type of events.  And while I continue to work minimum wage, it's obvious that I don't have backstage access to evemts sich as the Iron Man 3 premiere.  Still, it's nice to wonder what if I had backstage access to moments like this.  Oh well, such things happen.




























Magazines are fun to reed.  Magazines are fun entertainment.  Gwyneth Paltrow recently posed for a series of photos for People Magazines.  I don't normally read people Magazine, but I enjoyed the photos that she posed for regardless.



 
 



No comments: