Monday, April 22, 2013

FILM FESTIVAL

Oh, to attend a film festival.  If only I had the time and the money to attend such a thing.  Isn't attending a film festival sort of like spending the entire day watching television, but only surrounded by lots and lots of other people.  Is there any film festivals being held in Cleveland, Ohio?  If so, did I already miss such a thing?  And if there was a film festival being held in Cleveland, Ohio, what were the films being shown and would I enjoy it?  I guess the thing with film festivals, is that if there was a film that I didn't like, that I could switch movie theaters and see something else.  Or would such a thing be frowned upon?  I'm not sure.  I never had the chance to attend a film festival.  Oh well, such things happen I guess.
And as I'm lost in thought about film festivals, here are some photos of actress Rachel Nichols.
















No comments: