Wednesday, April 24, 2013

CLOUDS

There are clouds above me. I know the clouds will be here for both today and tomorrow. And will the clouds continue to be here beyond that? I'm not sure if the clouds will remain if the rain stops falling Friday this week. However, the clouds and the rain will be with the Gentle Reader for the rest of today and tomorrow. That much is certain. Yes, all the rain is good for ducks, fish and plants. And for that reason, all the rain is a positive force of good. However, it's rough when the rain is paired up with very cold weather too. However, the Gentle Reader and I have been through worse and the Gentle Reader and I will survive this too.
And as I'm lost in thought in the pouring rain, here are some photos of Holly Marie Combs.






























No comments: