Monday, April 15, 2013

IT'S WARM OUTSIDE

It feels closer to Summer outside today. The weather isn't 100% shifted to Summer just yet, but it's getting closer to feeling much warmer outside. It's getting closer to the time when the Winter coats can be put away for lighter jackets or zip up hooded sweatshirts. I enjoy wearing zip up hooded sweatshirts worn over plaid shirts and completed with blue jeans. I wear water proof mini boots to work at Red Lobster to protect my feet from getting soaked by the dishwashing machine. I also wear sneakers too. And I also wear a fedora to protect my face from the sun. However, I also wear baseball caps too. However, with the increasingly warm tempreture, I'm going to need to wear more polo styled short sleaved shirts more often. Oh yes, it's almost Summer outside and that means the end of Winter snow---At least until December 2013 and that's still a few months away.
And as I'm lost in thought as Summer gets closer and closer, here are some photos of the following celebrities as they attend the MTV Movie Awards.
Brittany Snow


















Kesha Rose Sebert or simply known as Ke$ha










Hayley Williams (Lead singer of the rock band Paramore)








 Ariana Grande





















Alexandra Daddario





Jennette McCurdy





















Holland Roden








Jordana Brewster







 Bella Thorne
















 Emma Watson










Selena Gomez




























 Chloë Grace Moretz








 Alexa Vega






Kylie Minogue






Zoe Saldana




No comments: