Tuesday, April 16, 2013

THE COACHELLA FESTIVAL 2013

Oh how I wish I could attend the Coachella Festival.  It looks like fun.  However, there are certain limitations that prevent me from doing so.
1.  If I had my own apartment, then doing so would be easy.  There's only me, myself and I to seek permission from.  However, since I was forced to move back in with my Mom for economic reasons and effort to regain my own independent apartment has been close to impossible (First pay back my college tuition loans, second raise enough case to retire from minimum wage employment AND THEN I can get my own private apartment back.).  It's safe to assume that Mom won't let me go to Coachella because she's a bit rock concert phobic. 
2.  How can I afford to go to Coachella.  There's travel expense.  Hotel room expence.  Food expence.  That's a bit much when I'm only working minimum wage.  How much does Coachella Festival tickets cost?  That's another expense to consider.
And so even though Coachella looks like fun, I'm forced to skip the festival yet again.  Oh well, maybe me economic situation will improve next year.
And as I'm lost in thought while missing the Coachella Festival, here are some photos of celebrities attending the Coachella Festival.
Julianne Hough










Bryce Dallas Howard (The daughter of film director and actor Ron Howard aka Opie Taylor and Richie Cunningham) and Bella Thorne






 Jamie Chung











Kirsten Dunst










Jesse Metcalfe and Cara Santana




















 








Riley Keough (The granddaughter of Elvis Presley and Priscilla Presley as well as being the daughter of Lisa Marie Presley)





 Ashley Benson and Riley Keough


Ashley Benson





























Emma Roberts









 Vanessa Hudgens
































 










 






















Jessica Alba and her spouse Cash Warren

 


 Jessica Alba





 Jessica Alba and Cash Warren









Jessica Alba

















 Cash Warren and Jessica Alba


 

 Jessica Alba


















 










Katharine McPhee









Courtney Love

















Claire Boucher aka Grimes






















Victoria Legrand of the rock band Beach House











Jessie Ware



















 











Elly Jackson aka La Roux




















 




Sebastian Knapp and Mischa Barton



















 







 Mischa Barton









 Sebastian Knapp and Mischa Barton

 


















 Diane Kruger







Sophia Bush














 








Kristen Stewart

































 















Kate Bosworth



































AnnaSophia Robb



 Rita Ora





Katy Perry






 


Hilary Duff





Film and television actress Analeigh Tipton
 

 Tallulah Willis (the daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore)






 





















Rumer Willis (The daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore)




























 Francesca Eastwood (The daughter of Clint Eastwood)











 





No comments: