Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OF FROGS AND MEN

It's late at night.  It's close to the deviding line where it's either late at night or early in the morning.  I should be getting to bed soon.  Just one more blog entry and then it's time for bed.  But what should this blog entry be about.  I don't know.  There are so much topics I could talk about.  On one hand, I could spend this Internet blog talking about frogs.  However, there is a reason why I don't talk about frogs.  The reason why I don't talk about frogs is because I don't know much about frogs.  Of course, I could always learn about frogs.  That way, when I start to talk about frogs, then I'll know what I'm talking about.  Oh yes, I could do that.  We'll see how that turns out.  It's too late in the evening to learn about frogs though.  I'm too tired to learn about frogs.  However, further research into frogs await me in the morning.  Ah yes, the morning is a fantastic opportunity to experience brand new and exciting moments that will truly be astonishing.
And as I'm lost in thought about frogs, here are some photos of the following celebrities.
Sienna Miller and Lindsay Lohan





 
 Lindsay Lohan



Cameron Diaz and Sienna Miller







Cameron Diaz





 Sienna Miller




Evangeline Lilly and Kate Bosworth


 Evangeline Lilly




 Kate Bosworth



Rachel Bilson




No comments: