Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CASH

And as I look at the remaining fifty-five years of my life, one of my concerns is how much cash will I have when it's time to retire from minimum wage employment.  Is it possible to retire from minimum wage employment?  I thought retirement is only for those who work in business, medicine or other high paying jobs.  And for those working minimum wage that isn't represented by a union just keeps working until they drop.  I always thought that I'd be working minimum wage on my literal deathbed.  I mean, if it's possible for anybody to actually retire from minimum wage and not having to flip another hamburger ever again, I'd jump on the bandwagon.  Even though I doubt that I'll ever raise enough cash to ever actually retire from minimum wage, I probably should make the effort even if it's an exercise in futility.  I mean, I might get lucky and raise enough cash to retire from minimum wage early.  However, I should think about the future.  I'll be sixty years old on the year 2030 (Which is only seventeen years away from now).  I'll be one hundred years old on the year 2068.  And between 2030 to 2068, I'm hoping to survive the whole forty years left for me.  I'm not elderly yet.  I'm only seventeen years away from being elderly.  Time moves quickly.  Sometimes more quickly than expected.  However, the Gentle Reader and I can't stop living life because there's only fifty-five years left before I turn one hundred years old. 
And as I surf the Internet, here are some photos of Olga Kurylenko.










No comments: