Tuesday, April 2, 2013

LOOKING UP AT THE SKY

So there's a clear blue sky up in the sky.  No clouds.  I'm happy.  Don't get me wrong.  I enjoy clouds in the sky.  I like rain.  There was snow falling so there must've been clouds up in the sky.  And then it stopped snowing and now there isn't clouds anymore.  So the clouds was only there for snow and when the snow was finished falling, it's time for the clouds to leave.  Or maybe it was snowing with the clear blue sky still up there.  I wasn't looking up in the sky when the snow fell.  Perhaps I should've looked up in the sky when the snow fell, but I didn't.  Next time the snow fell and there will be a clear blue sky afterwerds, I'll be sure to look up in the sky.  Anyway, it's still cold outside and it's the second day of April.  April is a good month.  The Spring season is starting off like Winter and perhaps it will start looking like Spring soon. 
And while I'm lost in thought under the clear blue sky, here are some photos of Brooklyn Decker.





No comments: