Friday, April 5, 2013

COFFEE IN THE MORNING

I'm about to fix myself some breakfast.  Either oatmeal or dry cereal.  Perhaps toss in some fruit onto the cereal (Either dry or oatmeal).  I never eat dry cereal with milk.  I prefer my dry cereal to remain dry and crunchy.  I'll prepare myself some coffee too.  Ah yes, it's morning again Gentle Reader.  A new day has started once again.  And I for one, can't wait to see how this day turns out.  It's probably a forgone conclusion that today will be pleasent.  However, there's always the chance for an unseen complication.  Though I doubt that such complications will occure today.  I tend to be optimistic more often than not.  At any rate, it's morning.  And I would like to wish a good morning to the Gentle Reader reading this Internet blog.
And as I'm lost in thought while making myself some breakfast, here are some photos of actress Sophia Bush (Not related to the former President of the United States (Both of them)). 



































No comments: