Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PARTLY CLOUDY

I didn't know how to spell the word Partly. I needed spellcheck in order to discover how to spell that word. So now I know how to spell the word partly. Now my world is complete. And I look above me and I see clouds mixed in with the bright blue sky. And the bright green grass is below my feet and mixed in with asphalt and concrete. Am I spelling the word asphalt correctly? I hope so. Few people aspire to own a skunk as a pet animal. What type of food do you serve a pet skunk anyway? Do pet skunks eat gerbal food or guinea pig food? I don't know. I'm not about to purchase a skunk to function as a pet animal though. Sometimes weird thoughts just pop into my head.
And as I'm lost in thought about skunks, here are some photos of actress Keri Russell.

































 


























No comments: