Tuesday, April 2, 2013

PLANNING FOR THE FUTURE

Gentle Reader, is it possible for me to start planning for my retirement from minimum wage employment at the age of forty-five?  Was this something that I should've established much earlier?  How many people actually retire from minimum wage employment?  I always assumed that people who work minimum wage ends up doing so for their entire lives.  I never knew there was an actual jumping off point for being a professional minimum wage employment laborer.  Don't get me wrong, if it's possible to retire from minimum wage employment and make it stick, then what would I do with all this free time?  Will I eventually become so elderly that I'll actually crave to retire from minumum wage employment?  Keep in mind that I'm only forty-five years old so I'm still a long way off from such issues.  And I only have seventeen (17) years to go before I turn sixty-two (62) years old on February 15, 2030.  And I only got fifty-five (55) years left to go before I turn one hundred (100) years old on February 15, 2068.  It's always a good idea to have an organized plan for the future.  That way, I won't be caught unprepared in case the unexpected happens. 
And as I'm lost in thought abou planning for the future, here are some photos of actress (And the first ever Pink Ranger on the television show Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (As well as a series regular cast member of Felicity and Flashpoint)) Amy Jo Johnson.


















































































 

No comments: