Monday, April 8, 2013

WHEN RAIN WAS PREDICTED, BUT DIDN'T FALL FROM THE SKY

Gentle Reader, rain was predicted.  However, there's a huge difference between predicting rain and actually having it fall from the sky.  Now, if somebody predicted rain and it actually fell, then the weatherman in question is able to predict the weather.  Alternatly, if somebody predicted rain and it never fell, then such skills in predicting the weather would be in doubt.  I'm not saying that everything the weatherman predicted is no good.  It just means that this particular prediction of falling rain didn't come true.  And yes, it's bad news for fish, ducks and plants.  I'm sure rain will fall.  I'm not sure how much rain actually will fall.  I wish I can predict the future, but like most weathermen, I'm only able to make educated guesses.
And as I'm lost in thought in the first few days of Spring, here are some photos of actress Scarlett Johansson.





















No comments: