Monday, April 8, 2013

ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES

Finally, I live in a town that has commuter railroad.  However, there's no commuter railroad in the suburban regions of Cleveland, Ohio that I'm living in.  Cleveland, Ohio is next to Lake Erie.  However, there's no portion of Downtown Cleveland, Ohio that actually allows the citizens of Cleveland to sit down and enjoy Lake Erie.  Most of it is gobled up by industrial use with no recreation use left remaining when the corporations are finished with hogging the entire lakefront portions.  So it almost feels like I'm still living in a landlocked city with no commuter railroad since it's hard for me to actually see the lake and it's even harder for me to ride the actual commuter railroad.  One of these days, I would like to live in a city that has a commuter railroad that I actually have the capacity to use.  One of these days, I would like to live in a city that has recreation facilities for the average citizen to use for it's lakefront (Or ocean front properties).  That day won't be today, but there's always hope for a brighter tomorrow.
And as I'm lost in thought about lasagna, here are some photos of Jennifer Love Hewitt.



















No comments: